Success for Gadchiroli Police on the backdrop of Vilay day celebrated by CPI Maoists
Two Hardcore naxalites carrying reward of rupees 06 lakhs surrendered before SP, Gadchiroli.
Gadchiroli :(21-09-2022)- Frustrated and fed up of life besieged with violence, naxalites in large number are getting attracted towards the Surrender Policy that is being implemented by the Government of Maharashtra State. Due the effective implementation of the Surrender cum Rehabilitation Policy, till date, a large numbers of active naxalites have been surrendered before Gadchiroli police and many more are in the pipeline. Recently, two hardcore naxalites namely, Anil @ Ramsay Jagdeo Kujur, age 26 years, R/o Timma Javeli, Tah. Etapalli, Dist. Gadchiroli (M.S.) and Roshani @ Irape Narango Pallo, age 30 years, R/o Dandimarka, PS Orechha, Dist. Narayanpur (CG) has surrendered before the Superintendent of Police, Gadchiroli.
Information about Surrendered
Naxals Name :- Anil @ Ramsay Jagdev Kujur
Tenure in Naxal Organization
1) In the month of December 2009, recruited as a member with Kasansur LOS and worked to May 2010.
2) From the month of May 2010 to 2012, worked in Kasansur LOS. Also during the year of 2012 to 2022, was working as militia.
Offences committed during his tenure
1) In the year 2011, he was involved in the Khobramendha Ambush. In their 01 CRPF (191 Bt.) personnel were martyred and 05 injured.
2) In the year 2011, he was involved in between Mauja Nihaykal & Gyarapatti road ambush. In their 05 CRPF (191 Bt.) personnel were injured.
3) In the year 2011, he was involved in the encounter in the forest area of Chota Zeliya.
Reasons to Surrender . Anil 1) Due to the welfare schemes launched by the government, the people do not get support from the Naxalite.
2) Senior Maoists use the poor tribal youths only for their own benefit.
3) Married dalam members cannot live an independent married life.
4) Due to the aggressive anti-Naxal operations of the Gadchiroli Police, the circulations in the forest become dangerous.
5) The Maoists of the senior cadre use all the money extorted from others for their own advancement.
6) They tell us to kill our brother tribal’s just only on suspicion of being informer. 7) The Naxals have a nomadic life day and night, if they have medical problem in life, they do not get any medical attention.
Name :- Roshani @ Irape Narango Pallo.
Tenure in Naxal Organization
1) In the year of 2009, recruited as a member with Jatpur LOS and worked 1 month.
2) From the year, 2009 to 2015, worked in Zone technical dalam.
3) From the year 2015 to 2018, she was operated as ACM & Dy. Commander and also during the year of July 2018 to 2022, was working as militia.
Offences committed during her tenure.
1) In the year 2015, she was involved in the encounter in the forest area of Mauja Kundala (CG).
2) In the year 2015, she was involved in the encounter in the forest area of Mauja Gundurpara (CG).
3) In the year 2017, she was involved in the encounter in two different places in the forest area and Gotul of Mauja Durwada (CG). 4) In the year of 2015, she murdered 03 innocent people who belonged from Mauja Irapnar tah. Bhamragad, dist. Gadchiroli.
Reasons to Surrender Roshani
1) Naxalite are not paid for any work.
2) Men and women are discriminated against by senior Maoists in Naxal dalam. 3) Women Naxalite not getting a chance to go to a senior position. 4) Women being used only for carrying heavy burden and also not get chance to participate in important Naxal operations.
5) Senior Maoists force to women Naxalite to marry.
6) During the encounter, male Naxalites are able to run away, but women are being killed in encounter.
Reward declared by Maharashtra Government.
1) The Government was announced a reward of rupees 04 lakhs on Anil’s head on his arrest.
2) The Government was announced a reward of rupees 02 lakhs on Roshani’s head on her arrest.
Reward received by Maharashtra Government after surrender.
1) After surrender, Anil @ Ramsay Jagdev Kujur will get Rs. 5 Lakh reward declared by the Central & Maharashtra government for rehabilitation.
2) After surrender, Roshani @ Irape Narango Pallo get Rs. 5 Lakh reward declared by the Central & Maharashtra government for rehabilitation.
Due to the intensified anti-naxal operations conducted by Gadchiroli police and also a golden opportunity has been provided for the Naxalites by the government to surrender and for lead respectful life, since the year 2019 to the year 2022 till date, a total number of 51 hardcore Naxalites have been surrendered before the Gadchiroli police. Shri Ankit Goyal, Superintendent of Police, Gadchiroli has assured that all necessary assistance will be provided to those who are willing to surrender and join the mainstream of the society also willing to live in the ways of democracy. Further, he appealed the active naxalites to renounce the path of the violence and adopt the path of peace.